Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2015

Berlin Fashion Week, Part II

Hey sweeties!

I am really sorry that part 2 of my post about the Fashion Week is just coming up now...the thing is, my life at the moment is super busy and this will probably the last post about the fashion week for a while. I know I was super excited about it before and it is a big part of the past that I blogged about each Fashion Week, but I kind of don't feel "it" anymore. I am not sure what the "it" is, but I feel that this blog is taking more and more a different direction and it doesn't feel right anymore to blog about stuff that is so far away from my personal life and stuff I don't have connecting points with.
I rather tell you about stuff I tried, experienced etc. than about fashion shows I never will attend, because I don't even have any interest in attending it.




So about the Fashion Week, Day 2 to 4; 20th to 22nd of January.... some really interesting stuff was going on and it would be a lie to tell that I've seen all designers, I've not even seen all I wanted to see.
Anyway, I was so excited for Lena Hoschek this time. And she blew me away, her prints were so floral and a lot of her designs had shades of blue in it and I loved it. This is one of her best years so far.




Another one that blew me literally away was REBEKKA RUÈTZ, the make-up of her models was simply phenomenal and her designs were over the moon. Of all the shows I've seen this year, I think her show was my favourite, I love the prints, I love the design and I absolutely adore the coat you see on the model on the left in the following photo:


Once again, can we talk about the amazing make-up?!!
















There have been a few more outfits that caught my eye. Marc Cain had many, many pastel shades in his designs and his show seemed so light and like a free spirit and gave out a pretty positive and warm vibe.



I've noticed a lot of black and grey this year, so this Fall/Winter will be a dark one. Not that I can complain, I think black is the most beautiful shade of all.
 I hope you all like this post, eventhough this will be the last Fashion Week post in that form.Have a wonderful evening, babes! :)


xoxo Eva

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen