Donnerstag, 16. April 2015

Man Overboard concert -- Outfit Post

 Hey, sweeties!

Just a small outfit post for now, but I am writing a big product review post for you, guys. I hope it will
be up tomorrow throughout the day!
As many of you may have realized over the years, I am a massive fan of music and go to every concert possible.
Tonight I am going to a concert of a band called "Man Overboard" and the concert is  in a small, really tiny venue called "B72" and so I am superstoked.
There will definitely be a few bruises on my skin tomorrow Moring.

What I am wearing:
  • black, studded jean vest by Forever21
  • a flowery muscle tank which is band merch of a band called OF MICE & MEN
  • black shorts by Forever21
  • light tights by Calzedonia
  • all-black Vans sneakers by Vans
Also, I am just bringing a light black cardigan with me, because the weather is supposed to stay at a max.
of 17°C this night and after all the jumping and dancing around at the concert I don't think I will feel cold.
I will be buzzing and feel warm from within, HA.

I wish all of you a wonderful evening, day, night (whatever time it is in your country) and enjoy
yourself!
xoxo Eva

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen