Montag, 4. Mai 2015

review: PURA VIDA BRACELETS

Hey, sweeties!

Today I wanna talk to you about a brand called:

It is kind of a special bracelet/jewellery brand established in 2010 and every bracelet purchased helps provide full-time jobs for local artisans in Costa Rica.
The brand was founded by the two Southern California friends Griffin Thall and Paul Goodman. During a visit to a small community in Costa Rica, they crossed paths with two men named Jorge and Joaquin who were peddling bracelets on the street. The colorful bracelets were handmade in a simple way that seemed to capture the essence of their journey. Soon after Thall and Goodman returned to the States their friendship to Jorge and Joaquin blossomed into a full-fledged business relationship.
The phrase “Pura Vida” (pu·ra vi·da) means "pure life" in Spanish. The pura vida lifestyle is embodied by the enjoyment of a life lived slowly, the celebration of good fortune, and the refusal to take anything for granted. It's about being free and living life to the fullest.

Their Charity Collection was created to give back to charities all over the world through the sale of individual charity bracelets. In 2013 we were able to donate over $140,000 to 190+ charity organizations and the brand has only grown since then.  From the protection of our ocean habitats to cancer research, this wonderful company tries to support as many causes and organizations as possible.



instagram.com/howepuravida

instagram.com/jewelboxno
I ordered my first pack of bracelets in January 2015 as a late Christmas present to myself and they arrived  surprisingly quick at my place (eventhough the shipping was just 10$!!).
The moment I opened the parcel was a good one, I was sitting on my sofa with a glass of red
wine.
Anyway, the quality of the bracelets is wonderful, like they look exactly like on the photos
on their homepage and each bracelet string is covered with a "plastic", a little bit sticky,
jacket to protect the bracelets from water, dirt etc.
I could leave them on 24/7 and they would still look beautiful after years.
As many of you may know, I work as a nurse, so I have to take the bracelets off whenever I go
to work, which brings me to another positive point of Pura Vida Bracelets. They have a special
clasp/ fastener (no knot needed), which allows you to take them off anytime and also
allows you to vary the different bracelet depending on mood and what you wanna represent.

I am so happy about the existence of this brand, I love wearing bracelets and I was so unhappy
when I had to take them all off when I started working, so having found this brand is my inner
14-year old screaming with joy and me wearing the bracelets with a huge smile on my face.




For more information, check out the brands homepage:
http://puravidabracelets.com/
or their instagram page: 
https://instagram.com/puravidabracelets/

Lots of love, Eva

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen