Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2014

Beautyflohmarkt Wien



Hey, sweeties!
Living in Vienna, in the capital of my home country, brings a lot of opportunities to me. One of them is
the so called "Beautyflohmarkt Wien", a second-hand market that was created by three bloggers and takes place twice a year. Well, basically it is a couple of bloggers (and a few private people) selling stuff, they don't use anymore (including designer stuff from Chanel and so on), to people for pretty good prices. The idea is great and I knew a few bloggers that sold stuff there from instagram. The idea was good and the thing had over 2k confirmations on facebook. I went there for the first time....and was disappointed. You can't even say that I've been there, 'cause when I got to the store where it took place, a police guy (which was the nastiest person ever) told me that the BMFW was over. I was confused and asked someone else at the door and they told me that due to technical circumstances they had to stop the thing around 2 hours after starting it. Well, and that was it. Two sweet ladies sold me and Julia (a girl I met there and became friends with) some of their stuff and I bought a great Chanel lipgloss. Until now, which is 3 days later I am still waiting for an official statement that told me what happened, there is one on the BFMW facebook page but it is basically just blabla. I know from hearing around and talking to a few people that people who lived around the store called the police, they checked all the papers and found out that the authorization was expired. Well, this was the 6th time this event took place, so I am not afraid to say that this is not supposed to happen. But there is always something good coming out of bad situations.
I met Julia, a really really sweet girl and became friends with her like I have written earlier and she asked me if I wanted to get lunch with her. And I had the best French food ever. I was never a fan of French things at all, but the food and atmosphere there, made me think. The restaurant is called "Le Bol" and you find it at Neuer Markt 14, Vienna/AT. If you're in Vienna, this is a definite hot-spot to go for a delicious salad and good self-made mint lemonade. The gâteau cake is to die for!!

xoxo Eva


Hallo ihr Süßen!
Ich war gerade zu faul das ganze nochmal auf Deutsch zu schreiben, haha Ich hoffe ihr versteht alles, vielleicht schreibe ich die deutsche Version noch morgen oder so ;-)
xoxo Eva


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen