Montag, 31. Dezember 2012

Happy New Year!


Raising my glass for once to wish all of you a wonderful, happy New Year! (:
I really hope that each and everyone is celebrating with their loved ones!

Feeling much better today and I am celebrating with my besties, celebrating my last
year in Austria, celebrating the bad and the good times, celebrating that I kicked my schools
butt several times, celebrating that I got over that massive low in my life, celebrating the
best summer I've ever had (thanks to everyone who was involved) and also celebrating
the friends I have now, friends I can count on, no matter what. My year was so god damn beautiful! :D
And for the new year, please everyone: love passionately, enjoy life, laugh more and stay true!
I'll try that one too...
To another year with everyone of you, I Love You All! Thank You!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen