Freitag, 2. November 2012

R.I.P. Mitch Lucker !

I know I don't seem to be the person that listens to the music him and his band (Suicide Silence) did make, but I do....sometimes there is nothing better than listening to 'heavy' music. But...HEAVEN HAS ANOTHER ANGEL NOW!And we stay down here, wondering why someone that was just and already 28 years old is so stupid and is riding the motorcycle when he's drunk.
I am so sad for his wife, his little daughter, his family, his close friends, his distant friends, his band mates and all the fans out there that lost a very important part of their life! Heart's with
everyone who knows/ knew him!

________________________________________________________

Ok, so basicalle the main message of this post is....hug everyone near you, love that mean the
most to you. Tell your mom, your dad, your friends that you love them - every day!
and: CARPE DIEM!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen