Mittwoch, 21. November 2012

MTV EMAs 2012

I know, I know...I am officially late for this post and I am so sorry about it!!
But here I am now, telling you what I thought/ think about this years EMAs:


PERFECT:
Heidi Klums most beautiful outfit of the night






























fun. did a surprisingly good  live performance !


a stunning, beautiful and overwhelmed Carly Rae Jepsen


























Taylor Swift - 3 awards to this beautiful lady = peeeerfect !

sweet Lana Del Ray who seemed so overwhelmed
 























The Killers on stage - perfect sound, perfect stage set/ lightening

GO HOME:
  • Heidi Klum as the worst host ever
  • the back of Rita Oras stage suit
  • the obvious award that went to Justin Bieber (sorry to all Beliebers out there...)
  • everyone for not voting Lady Gaga as the Best Live, I mean I respect Taylor for
    winning this one, but Gaga is the real best live performer
  • Nicki Minaj in general
(I will post no pictures of the people I didn't like or that didn't reach my expectations at the EMAs in
Frankfurt!!!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen