Samstag, 19. Oktober 2013

fall favourites

Hey, sweeties!

Today I'm going to post you my favourite four fall outfits. Like I said in my previous post, I am going to start my Job in November, which means until then I am in 'recycling'-mode aka searching through my whole closet what surprises I can find. And, I was really surprised, I found a few things I had completely forgotten about, things I haven't worn for a year. So, it's time to bring out all the lovely stuff and Show you that it is possible to look 'up-to-date' without buying new clothes all the time!

xoxo eva


Hey, ihr Süßen!

Heute werde ich meine vier Lieblings-Herbst-Outfits posten! Wie ich schon in meinem letzten Post gesagt habe, werde ich erst im November meinen Job starten und somit bin ich derzeit im 'Recycling'-Modus, was bedeutet, dass ich meinen Kleiderschrank nach Überraschungen durchgesucht habe. Und, ich war wirklich überrascht...ich hab ein paar Dinge gefunden, die ich komplett vergessen habe, Dinge, die ich bestimmt ein Jahr nicht mehr getragen habe!
Also, ist es Zeit all diese netten Sachen rauszuholen, abzustauben und euch zu zeigen, dass es möglich ist, auch 'up-to-date' auszusehen, ohne sich ständig neue Klamotten zu kaufen.

xoxo Eva

Nr. 1:























Nr. 2:
























Nr. 3:



Nr. 4:





Oh, and for more ideas jump over to:
- http://forunicorns.blogspot.de/
- http://nicoleloher.com/
- http://lisaruocco.buzznet.com/photos/fashion101summertofa/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen