Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013

WEEKLY UPDATE

Where is the connection between an exam, a bag and a TV series?
All those things were important in my life the last week...

1. I passed my practical diploma exam with a B+ today...yess!

 





















2. keeping this a mere secret for now...aww <3


3. bought my FIRST and definitely not last Longchamp bag - so happy with this baby!


















4. watched 'The Vampire Diaries' every day for a few weeks now, so addicted!


5. I am a new member of the 'Kleiderkreisel' community now....this is the best Thing ever created! If you live in Austria or Germany, check it out - fell in love with this page and the whole idea behind it from second 1! (www.kleiderkreisel.at oder www.kleiderkreisel.de)










Oh, one thing is left to say....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen